Keep track of inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries!
Inventory is the continuous monitoring and maintenance of a business’ stock levels. It’s more than just a stock count and includes all the administrative tasks involved with measuring incoming and outgoing stocks as well as stock you have in your warehouse. That’s why it is important to have an effective inventory management system to help you manage your inventory levels and maintain the accurate stock levels that is crucial to your operations.
Control Inventory Management System offers a complete set of inventory management; manufacturing and purchasing capabilities that significantly improves the supply-chain inventory management and delivers an end-to-end procure to pay process.
Control Inventory Management Solution is important for several reasons:
- Informs how much stock you have in hand.
- Provides real-time view into key supplier, inventory flow and procurement indicators.
- Better manage inventory levels and costs.
- To meet the fulfillment expectations thus improving customer service.
- Enables higher profit margins and improved cash flow.
- Helps you identify sales trend and anticipate future customer buying patterns.
- Minimizes loss of sales or orders and reduces errors.
- Constantly monitoring the levels of inventory means you can update the system and therefore update the financial health of your business.
The Retail Control Inventory Management features include:
Multiple Warehouses & Inventory Locations: Real-time inventory tracking and control of stock across multiple stores, locations and warehouses. Also, includes comprehensive transfer reconciliation reporting.
Process Stock Receipting: Manual or electronic receipting from an existing purchase order, process receipt as a delivery docket or supplier invoice on the fly with integrated import costing facility.
Stocktaking: Enables use of hand-held device with barcode reader helping stores to trade while completing a stocktake thus increasing efficiency while lowering costs.
Forecast Stock Status: Provides instant access to stock status, stock history for selected items in selected stores and warehouses with an easy-to-use interface.
Extensive Reports Generation: Boasts comprehensive report selection including stock valuation at last cost, average costs and FIFO, aged stock report, stock approaching ‘best before’ date and transfer reconciliation report.
For more detailed information on Control inventory software, download PDF now.
Take a look at your Inventory Management System and know the status of your inventory levels. Got questions? Get in Contact Us today or send us an email at (email@example.com) about your requirements.