Your unique challenges
- Most furniture sales aren't finalized at the point-of-sale. Products need to be reserved or ordered, and deliveries scheduled. And the entire operation needs to run smoothly.
- Staff need to offer all available options of colour, size, etc., while ensuring options are correctly chosen and priced accurately.
- You're required to analyze business performance or promotions based on "business written", not finalised transactions.
- Staff must be able to meet customers' requests to vary to the contents of suites or packages, ensuring accurate stock management and pricing.
Retail Management for Furniture
Control for Furniture is a Point-of-Service and retail management system that will simplify and automate complex retail requirements, and provides the following benefits:
- Provides 360 degree view of stock at all stores and in warehouses.
- Facilitates efficient supply chain - including allocating stock from warehouses or pending supplier orders; generating and managing new supplier orders; and managing customer deliveries.
- Built-in pricing formulas can allow staff to quickly and easily manage customised package deals.
- Provides transparency of supply chain, for example ability to view what items are on supplier order when they are due to arrive.
- 'Business Written' reporting gives you timely analysis of store performance and the effectiveness of promotions.
- Enables improved forecasting, inventory management and replenishment.
- Improves customer service and increases sales via the Customer Relationship (CRM) module.
Control for Furniture sellers comes with comprehensive POS functionality as well as sophisticated backend, warehouse and accounting features. Control is fast to implement and easy to use.
For more detailed information on Control for Furniture sellers, download PDF now.
Or contact us today about your particular requirements or to arrange a customised demonstration of Control for Furniture sellers.