Automate your Accounts Receivable process efficiently
Control’s Accounts Receivable (AR) system makes accounts receivable management easy. The Accounts Receivable software module provides flexibility to gain real-time visibility into customer financial information, manage and to track receivables. Additionally, with ease of reporting, you can control all the facets of your customer payments and easily identify customers in good standing or with late payments.
The benefits of Accounts Receivable software module includes:
- Enables smooth and faster collection of money from your customers for goods or services that have been delivered or used
- Effectively manages cash collection, key customers and all facets of account customer payments
- Shortens payment cycles and get payments faster
- Maintains a high degree of accounts receivable management and accounting control
- Efficiently keeps track of transaction details, improves cash flow and maintains secure access to complete customer histories
The Accounts Receivable features include:
Account Options: From open-item or balance forward method set for each customer to multiple payment options, receive and apply regular and advance payments, apply penalties and adjust accounts, make deposits and deliver statements.
Accelerate Transactions: Efficiently collect and process cash, checks, credit notes, post dated invoices, overdue balance interest charges, banking transfers to administration fees, credit card transactions, credit cards interest charges and lots more.
Enquiries and Comprehensive Reports: Gain real-time visibility into customer financial information with dashboards right from account details, outstanding amounts, transaction history to comprehensive arrears reports for accounts with scheduled payments. The AR system also has easy-to-use report writer and optional ODBC connection for data manipulation and out-of-the-box graphs and reporting via Excel and Access.
The multiple features of the Accounts Receivable solution allow accounting, statement printing, extensive reporting and more and also integrate well with other modules like Order Entry & Invoicing, Point of Sale and General Ledger.
For more detailed information on Accounts Receivable, download PDF now.